Shabby Chic - Amour

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Metronome

So far, I've been able to take at least one picture every day this year, and am feeling pretty good about it!  I'm in that no-man's land of learning my camera where I think I should know how to do something, but I don't.  This is due to the fact that I had an SLR camera years ago and was pretty familiar with it. Now, with the DSLR, it's probably the same, but it's been 30 years since I picked up a camera other than a point-and-shoot, so there is much re-learning to do.

I like today's shot. It has a clean grunginess along with the rich tones of the wood. I only used one texture, but I used it three times: Kim Klassen's Nature's Beauty Jan28.  It is now officially my very favorite texture (thanks again, Kim!).  If you are interested in textures, including how to use them, be sure to check out her blog at:  http://kimklassencafe.com.


1 comment:

  1. so very very beautiful....
    thanks for the sweetness as well... so kind!!

    wow I love what you have done here...

    xxo, Kim

    ReplyDelete